The ZEN DISC GOLF PODCAST is looking for guests. If you are a professional disc golfer, disc or disc golf product manufacturer, business owner, tour director, or offer disc golf-related services- whether for-profit on non-profit, we might like to feature you on an episode of the ZDGP.
Notable former guests include from our 2014-2015 season include:
- Alan Barker CEO Infinite Discs
- Steve Dodge DGPT Tour Director
- Matt Krueger CEO/Creator UDisc App
- John Heaton Event Chair St. Jude Invitational
- Jeremy Zaborowsky CEO Chain Cutters Union
- Jason Mason and Chris Kelley – Good Up Disc Golf (Non-profit)
- Joshua Keith- Disc Golf Therapy (Non-profit)
- Garin Wooten CEO Black Zombie Discs
- Tim Steward – Mind Body Disc Blogger
- Chris Bawden – DG Puttheads Blogger
- AND MORE!!!
We are back on the air in January of 2021. Once up, our podcast will be available on every major platform and some minor ones as well. Our resurgence is expected to begin growing steadily. During our 2014-2015 season, we received 5000 to 10,000 downloads per episode. While we do not expect the exact same reach initially, we do expect it to grow to that value and beyond within the year as the plan is to release approx. 4 episodes a month. Our interviews will be conducted over online video-conferencing, most likely Zoom, but platform testing is still in the works.
We look forward to hearing from you!